September 1, 2022
Of the seemingly endless ways in which people are choosing to use lightweight artificial rock decorations, one of the most popular—especially among those with a fondness for animals—is in the design and creation of residential zoos and larger indoor/outdoor enclosures. Aside from the vast versatility they offer, lightweight faux rocks are significantly easier to work with, much cheaper to ship, and allow for greater freedom and creativity when it comes to installing the enclosure that’s ideal for your unique needs.
As the industry’s leading manufacturer of stunningly-realistic lightweight rock decorations, Universal Rocks offers an extensive selection of products to help you create the perfect backyard zoo or animal enclosure. Below are just a few of our most popular rock decorations, accents, and complete kits. Browse them all and order online with complete confidence!
- A large assortment of lightweight zoo rocks in all shapes and sizes
- Complete indoor zoo & aquarium rock kits to create a dynamic setting
- Gorgeous rock wall panels in a full array of sizes, colors, and textures
- Hundreds of realistic rock accessories to accent your zoo or enclosure
- Our artificial rocks are manufactured and designed here in the USA
- Need a little inspiration? Visit our Theming page for ideas and images
Whether you’re in the process of setting up your first large animal enclosure, or looking to give your current backyard zoo and more naturalistic look and feel, Universal Rocks makes it easy to create a setting that’s unmistakably one-of-a-kind. For more information on our products, shipping information, or custom designs, get in touch with a member of our staff and we’ll do our absolute best to make the process as rewarding and exciting as possible.
The Universal Rocks showroom and design center is located in Garland, TX and serves customers locally, throughout the United States, and many international locations. We can be reached by phone toll-free at 888-807-7011 or locally at 972-412-7179, or get in touch by email through our website’s contact page.