Yes you can, though we do not recommend using bleach on our products, as they are slightly porous and as a result bleach may get trapped in the pores of our items.
We have done limited testing with bleach on our products and what we have found is that it hasn’t “bleached” the color out of any products.
It also does not affect the structure of our products.
ALWAYS RINSE THE BLEACH OFF THOROUGHLY! It is a toxic chemical.
Universal Rocks is not responsible for any discoloration of our products due to use of bleach or for any harm bleach causes to your animals.